J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July fun + Making me some jam


What a busy -but fun- month it has been so far.  Can you believe how fast this year has gone by?  I surely can't.... kind of makes me sad.  I remember when my years in high school went by SO SLOW and I just couldn't wait to get out of there.  I would take it all back.....

4th of July Festivities! 

Our Holiday consists of lots of family, food, and fireworks..... We never light fireworks at home but Thanksgiving point sure puts on a good show! Look at all these goodies.... so spoiled on this holiday.



So much fun to have everyone over!

Makin' Jam

My mom taught me how to make freezer jam this week! I couldn't believe how simple the recipe was. But it was sooooo time consuming. Don't fret! We made lots and it tastes oh so good. Come over for some toast and jam! Justin and I can't get enough. We made Raspberry and Strawberry. YUM.










Such the great little housewife I've become... okay I'm not even close. But I can make jam! We will not go hungry! :)
Oh.... we got something spectacular.


Super hot right?  The bike is nice too....

Have a happy Friday!  This weekend couldn't come sooner....
Photobucket

1 comment:

joleen said...

The jam looks delicious and yes you made tons! Glad you had a great week! xoxoxo Joleen