J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

All the small things

When were we ever this small!

I was out hunting today in my yard discovering all the small things there is to discover when I fell upon a few things that I'm ashamed to say I'd forgotten!!! I found my sisters and my handprints in the foundation of our itty bitty playhouse. They are so cute!



This is our tiller king. Every word of that sentence has sarcasm seeping out of the corners.... why the broom? I thought it a great comparison as to how well our tiller really works on fixing our lawn. :) All right.... I'm being unfair. This baby has successfully helped us in the workin's of a new lawn! She barely made it poor thing!

Sneak Previews of our Yard to Be!


She's gonna be a looker! But I'm not giving away too many clues yet ;)






Ah.... when we have grass.... life will be bliss.

Some say to not look at life through rose colored glasses.....



I think mine looks pretty SWEET!


My helper for the evening? Only Savannah. She was more of..... a spy than an ally in this project of mine. She's just mad that I didn't take her outside with me. She doesn't hold grudges for too long though! Thank goodness.




Ciao! (bark!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're too creative! Where do you come up with the things to say and the way to say them. You amaze me liesl! I miss you.
You're a great photographer too. Man, I need some of your talents and creativity sent my way...