J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Over the Weekend

We had the most wonderfully uneventful weekend!  Just so nice to be able to relax and enjoy this beautiful weather we have been having here!  Friday we spent some time with our friends Dave and Ryan.  We just sat outside and made s'mores with E.L. fudge cookies.  Yum.....





Saturday Justin and I went to the mall and bought some new hats for our PA and DC trip coming up!  So cute....



Sunday we went to church in the morning and then came home and I played Zelda: Twilight Princess for about two hours.  Don't judge.... I LOVE that game! hahaha. We went over to my parents for some sloppy joe's for dinner and lounged around at home!

See! So uneventful but lovely.

Have a wonderful week!

Oh yeah...... It's my birthday today :)

No comments: