J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cabin fever


Because of school we haven't had much time to spend together. I KNOW..... it's so sad!! So when we do get some time we never know what to do!  We always have the infamous convo of  "so what do you wanna do? oh I dunno what do you wanna do? well I dunno I asked you first! well I dunno either and I asked you second" kind of thing. But we NEEDED to get out of the house.  So what do we do?  Hit the mall to buy comfy polka dotted socks and make hot chocolate. Perfect combo.


I don't know why Justin looks so sad in that last picture.... still completely adorable though.

It's going to be a great weekend!  I've got my cousin Chan coming over to pig out with me and we are going to take a break in the middle of our girls night to watch Justin play in his new band.  Oober excited. :)

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!
xoxo                                  
                                   Photobucket  

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sounds like the perfect day. I love hot chocolate and new socks :) Hope the band goes well for Justin.

his little lady said...

Ha, I know those "I don't know, what do you want to do" convos all to well. Every time the weekend rolls around, haha
xo TJ