J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!


Doesn't he just look so excited! I even made him a lunch..... I wish I could keep up the tradition but it's just so early. (Yes I know.... lunches can be made the night before..... Oh this forgetful brain of mine)  All summer long I was loving the fact that the alarms weren't blaring until 7:00 am for us to wake up for work.  School has now ruined my 6 - 7 am dream time.  But it is what it is and as long as I get to see this cutie off to school every morning - all is well in the world.

There were lots of fun things that happened over the weekend.  I wish that I had proof with pictures but it's one of those times where I was just having way to good of a time to take a camera out.  I got to have a girls night/sleepover with my darling niece Kenzie.  We went and splurged on smell-goods from Bath & Body Works then we turned on Hunger Games while we painted our nails and then made some super cute jewelry while watching Despicable Me.  Justin had to come in and tell us to go to bed at one in the morning.  Such a fun time!  Saturday we went and watched Britt'e run the Rivalry Relay.  I seriously don't know how that girl can just keep going and going!  It was ridiculous!  She had a fun group of girls with her and we are all so proud!


Ya!!! You go girl!

After that Justin and I hosted a little back to school party at our place.  We all decided to go tube down the provo river first (which was a complete blast!) and then just come home and enjoy some games and snacks.  It was a great time!

Work is a little slow today but that means I get to continue reading my book, "The Book Thief" (can I just tell you how weird it is to read my name in a book?  Even if it is spelled differently) and maybe I will go for a little run during my lunch break.  Today is a beautiful day!

Have a good one!
Photobucket

p.s. Anyone have any good ideas of a book I should read next? 

4 comments:

sarahannnoel said...

I LOVE that you made him a lunch. You're too cute!

I just read The American Heiress and liked it pretty well. Here are my top-ten best reads of all time. http://www.thereverieblog.com/2011/05/favorites.html

Enjoy!

Love,
Sarah
the Reverie blog

sarahannnoel said...

I LOVE that you made him a lunch. You're too cute!

I just read The American Heiress and liked it pretty well. Here are my top-ten best reads of all time. http://www.thereverieblog.com/2011/05/favorites.html

Enjoy!

Love,
Sarah
the Reverie blog

his little lady said...

oh gosh, cutest thing ever. the brown lunch sack. the mister knows those all too well. and it's true, i don't know why it seems harder to make a lunch at night then in the morning. too funny ;)
xo TJ

Eileen said...

Liesl, I love reading your blog and seeing the fun pictures of your adventures. Lamar and I listened to " The Book Thief" on tape while driving to Pennsylvania last summer. I did a lot of crying. Good Book! Thanks for sharing your highlights with us! Miss you so much!