J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Tea Time


Oh how lovely.....

My cute little girls that I teach on Sunday were saying these phrases and speaking in English accents the entire Wednesday activity time.  I seriously was dying.....

We were having a little back to school get together and decided to make it "tea party" themed.  Oh and I am so glad that we did!  They sipped their "tea" (pink lemonade) and kept their pinkies up while holding their cups and told stories about boys they had crushes on and embarrassing moments that happened on their first day back at school.  They even handed out some free advice.

Advice such as this:

"Don't squash the lice and fleas on you in public"

&

"It isn't polite to sweat"

We ladies must all do well to remember that too!! :)  

Oh there is never a dull moment when it comes to being around 12 and 13 year old girls.  So much energy and enthusiasm!  I know I am not that old but they sure make me feel much older than I am with all of the running around that they do!  We had such a good time.  I even have five minutes of video with them spouting stories in their accents.  I would post it but.... well, it tells tales of their innermost secrets.  Meaning: Which boys they like.  So cute. :)


Can't wait until the next activity with these lovelies!  They sure do make a great time.

It's Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Giselle Alora said...

Liesl, I love this!! So fun!