J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Cancun - Pt. II


In Cancun, we could not get enough of the virgin Pina Colada's.  Seriously..... all day, everyday, and then some.  They were just SO GOOD!
 
 
 Could never get enough of these desserts either..... So scrumptious.  I'm craving them so badly right now.  I mean come on!  Look at that fried ice cream!  I'm dying....
Front of our hotel.  Loved the Christmas sleigh!
 ^^We went on a boat trip to Isla Mujeres. Cute pic of Tommy and Ashley waiting to get on!^^
I am so not done with posting pictures yet so keep an eye out for those... I think one more post might do the trick!

I can't believe we are about to start a new year!  This is so crazy!  My work is celebrating with pizza today so I'm completely stoked for that.  I can't express in words how much I love free food.... I really can't.
Have a happy and very very safe NEW YEAR!
xoxo                                  
Photobucket                                


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free food is my favorite kind of food!!

Love your pictures, it looks like you all had a great time!

Happy new year!

his little lady said...

Aw, this all just sounds like so much fun! Definitely wishing we were away on vacation this holiday season!
xo TJ

Eatlovemerry said...

Happy new year! x