J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAKE HIM FAMOUS


WE ARE MEMBERS

Help stop KONY in 2012


Watch this video here.

Kick into action with us here!

We also got the action kit! Get it here!


This may seem like a lot... it even does for me! But... why not right? Why not at least try to make a difference. It makes me feel a little better knowing that I went out on a limb to help out. It's kinda weird for me. I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm one of those people that feels sad when I see the commercials on tv about those less fortunate but I don't do anything or when I'm at the store and they ask me to donate to a cause and I don't donate.

This is pretty neat for us. I hope you can experience this feeling of elation with that I'm experiencing right now.

Maybe I am turning a new leaf. Feels good.

No comments: