J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Over the weekend

Well. So far the eating healthy plan is going over just fine. Oh, except for that I'm starving. I can't curb my appetite no matter how many carrots I eat!!!! If anyone has any ideas as to how to help me with this..... I will love you forever. That's a promise.

So far. -2lbs -3/4" off my waist -1/4" off my thighs -1/4" off my chest and A LOT of sore muscles.

I know.... It's worth it.

Basically that is all Justin and I have been really focusing on these past few days. We are trying to get into some good healthy living habits. I'll admit. I struggle. This is really hard for me. But I know I can do it!

Off of the health subject, Friday night we went up to Jodie and Kodey's place with the family to sleepover and then enjoy some four-wheeling the next day. I get kinda nervous on those things! Luckily I had a cruisin' little niece that loves to go fast we me behind her so that took me out of my comfort zone somewhat. Be careful when you start driving Kenzie! Such a cutie.



Warren & Justin.... with cute little Simon in the background with his dad.



Speed demon Kenzie! Watch out Jake & Jenn! Kenzie is so gosh darn stinkin' cute..... to bad I look like such a goober.



Mmmm... I love our love.

Sunday we stayed home. It was nice and relaxing but I haven't seen my family in over a week so I've really been missing the Wright clan. So bad. Justin and I had planned to watch a movie on Sunday after dinner and homework. You'll never guess what he chose. Ok you twisted my arm.... Legally Blonde!!! Wha!!!!! I know! He "kinda" liked it I guess. He's not the biggest fan but I really enjoy the chuckles that movie brings!

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Craig and Trisha said...

My husband and I have been doing the 'healthy' thing also..the only thing I have been able to find to help the hunger is almonds or water. If I start feeling hungry, I will drink a bunch of water or a handful of almonds. I hope that helps! Good luck!

Candi said...

I love your posts. Next time you see Kodey and Jodie and their CUTE little girls, tell them I say hi and I miss them! I'm so glad to see how happy you and Justin are. You deserve it girl :)