J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mini German...


...Pancakes that is.

OOOOO they were scrumptious!


Aren't they just so cute?  Yes.  Yes they are.  and Yes.... I will give you the recipe.

Mini German Pancakes

Ingredients:
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour 
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Spray regular size cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray.  Mix eggs, milk, flour, salt, and vanilla with wire whisk until blended. Batter will be lumpy. Pour batter into tin until each individual tin is 3/4 full.  Bake 18 to 25 minutes.  Makes 12 pancakes.

Justin absolutely LOVES german pancakes.  We haven't decided which ones we like better.  The individual or the ones in the 13x9 inch dish.  They are both so good!  Enjoy!
  xoxo                                  
                                   Photobucket  

2 comments:

Craig and Trisha said...

My husband and I LOVE German pancakes. Thanks for the recipe! I will for sure be making these this weekend :)

Michelle said...

dan and I made these the other day too!!! SO GOOD. I could eat the whole freaking pan. we put strawberry slices on top.