J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Notes


I really meant to post this Saturday.

I'm going to put up my favorite notes from my new little book every weekend for us to enjoy!  That way it keeps me going with the book and then I will get to share with all of you!

Which one is your favorite?


Yes.  Justin Woods wrote the last one!  The same Justin Woods that is my husband.  Isn't he fabulous. (To clarify: I wrote it.  He just said it. He wasn't trying to come up with one for my book... it was just from one of our convo's and I just loved how he said it.  Brilliant man.)

We had such a busy weekend.  I will tell all about it soon!

Today I wish I could sleep in. :)

Have a wonderful Monday!

  xoxo                                  
                                   Photobucket    

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love that your husband wrote one too :) Have a great monday as well!

Jenna said...

I love the first comment! Such inspiring. Thanks for sharing