J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Friday, November 30, 2012

O Christmas Tree!


I've been nagging my boss for this since after Halloween. 
WE NEED A CHRISTMAS TREE IN THE LOBBY PLEASE! 
Yesterday he surprised me with a $500 allotment to go buy a Christmas Tree and decorations and to decorate before I left work.
He didn't have to twist my leg much.  I practically jumped out of my chair!
I found everything I needed at Tai Pan Trading and I think I did a pretty good job!  It was so much fun to decorate and now it really feels like Christmas!
Oh and pre-lit trees? Unbelievable.  Never had the pleasure of having a pre-lit tree before and I was in awe of it.  Takes about 3 hours less to decorate too.  LOVE that.
 I love it.....

Last night we went and saw Giselle's ballroom performance at UVU.  It was so fun and entertaining!  She did a brilliant job and it was so great to see her from the audience since we are usually always dancing in it together!  Great job Giselle!
A little snapshot of Giselle and her boyfriend (as well as her dance partner) Mike after the show.
So now that I have my work decorations up I need to get my apartment all decorated!  We won't have as much time to enjoy it since we are leaving for Cancun in two weeks (AHHHH!!!!!) so we must put it all together soon!

Have you put up all of your Christmas decorations yet?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Happy Holidays!
xoxo                                  
Photobucket                                

2 comments:

Winnie said...

YESSS for Christmas! I have a mini Chrismtas tree and I've had it in my room for about a week. I am LOVING it!

Jenna said...

You did a fabulous job. I bet it will make work a little more bearable as you are patiently waiting for Cancun. Can i come in your suitcase? ;) I still have to put my tree up too!