J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meet Justin

This is my Husband.... Hi Justin!



This guy is a definite keeper. Why do I say so? Well.... I can't wait to tell you!

1. He's funny
2. Very charming (oo la la)
3. AMAZING musician
4. Super Smart
5. Great with money (we balance eachother... ha)
6. Sentimental
...
....
......
.........
............
1,654,739. He loves me (sigh.....)



DID YOU KNOW!!!

We dated each other for 2 1/2 years. Yep! That's right! No.. I did not mean 2 1/2 weeks like every one else around town. We REALLY like each other. Best advice given to me about dating was from my mother. Date someone through all the seasons before you decide to marry them. We just wanted to do it twice. Lucky us.

Brief intro... I hope that's ok! More to come with adventures, love, and living!

No comments: