J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Morning

Dun Dun Dun....

It's it horrible that "MONDAY" is one of the most hated words in our dictionary just because we have to go back to work and school and responsibilities and reality?

Bleck.

One of my NYR's is to make my Monday's not so..... Monday.

Start of with a good breakfast (Gandie's Skyline bagel is the perfect way to accomplish this)... pick up some hot cocoa (some from a gas station is actually super good. Especially when they have mini marshmallows!).... eat a refreshing tic tac (only the white ones please). So far so good. This is the first Monday that I have tried this so hopefully all goes as planned.

I think I also need something to think about. Doesn't it seem like when your brain is going a million miles a minute or if you constantly have something on your mind, your day goes by so much faster??? Well I think so. I just read this short little articles from the Boston Globe. I'm baffled at why people would ever do such a thing but.... it's definitely something to think about.

Enjoy.

A ride of the pantless on the MBTA



They came, they stripped, they rode the T. A group of about 150 people became pantless passengers on the MBTA on Sunday afternoon, taking off from South Station and making a circuit to Harvard Station and back to downtown Boston.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/gallery/no_pants_subway_ride_on_mbta/


HAHAHAHAHA

Ciao.

No comments: