J + L
Pure. Random. Happy.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Today... I deleted a comment on my facebook page

Here is what it said:

"Sometimes I get tired of everyone posting controversies and political agenda's. I only really get on facebook to look at everyone's pretty pictures and to see how they are doing. I'm feeling pretty close-minded right now..... and it's ok :)"

I love all of my friends that I have on facebook! I really appreciate everyone's opinion and their takes on life and the pursuit of happiness.

So why then did I delete my comment?

Because it's Monday.

And I don't like to think on Monday's.

So when I have to think on Monday's............ I get grumpy.

So because I know how I am on Monday's, I won't post my comment.

Tuesday's are different!

I will read your thoughts on the world then.

No comments: